Oops... Safety Last

Friday, March 12, 2010



Above is the bike my husband gave me for my birthday/Christmas this past year. I absolutely love it, but truth be told I don't ride it very often. One of the reasons is because I don't feel super confident navigating London roads and this is compounded by the fact that I still don't have helmet. I know... shock, horror...

So, I need some advice! Can anyone recommend a bicycle helmet? I would love something with a bit of style, but that would do it's job well protecting my precious head. Thanks!

4 Response to Oops... Safety Last

March 24, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Cute bike! I would love to ride one in New York but it's just too dangerous so I can relate to your reservations. However, please, please don't ride again until you get your helmet. Okay?

March 31, 2010 at 3:06 PM

I promise, Joselyn... no more rides without a helmet!

Nats
February 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I love your bike!!! So cute!

Nats
February 6, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I love your bike!!! So cute!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger