Planning the exit route from the rut

Saturday, January 22, 2011


Do you ever feel like you are in a rut? I am definitely in one when it comes to feeling creative so... I have decided to take action by dreaming up some creative goals for this year. They are a very random assortment but are all things I have wanted to try to learn at some point and there is no time like the present, right?

So (drum roll) here they are:

1. Learn to make macaroons
2. Paint a piece of furniture
3. Sew a dress
4. Make a wreath
5. Take a photography course
6. Work on perfecting scones
7. Order a fruit/veg box from a farm
8. Buy meat from a butcher
9. Have a stall at a market
10. Make yogurt
11. Make chutney
12. Make a tote bag
13. Knit a scarf
14. Upholster a chair
15. Improve my flexibility
16. Make granola
17. Frost a cupcake like a pro
18. Learn to pour patterns with milk in a latte
19. Etch on a storage jar
20. Learn some new up dos for my hair

2 Response to Planning the exit route from the rut

January 30, 2011 at 6:39 PM

I love this post Ann, and LOVE the whole blog! definitely inspired to make a list of my own.

February 4, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Thanks Tri! I am looking forward to seeing your list!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger