Sweet Tooth

Thursday, February 3, 2011


Yesterday I baked "Muffins that taste like donuts"...and they really do! This was a recipe that my mom made when I was growing up and seemed like the perfect thing to bake to bring along to brunch at a friend's home this week.

They are super easy to make and took less than 40 minutes to make including baking time. The only problem with these is that they are so hard to resist. Sitting in the house with one and not eating it is taking all of my willpower. I know that I have already had my share and my husband has only had one, but would he really mind?


I am so tempted to bake another batch....



2 Response to Sweet Tooth

tri
February 3, 2011 at 6:32 PM

Yumm, those look so good!! will have to try them soon.

February 4, 2011 at 8:44 AM

You will not regret trying these little treats. The only problem is not eating the whole batch yourself!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger