Tucked away

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

This afternoon Samuel and I headed out for a much needed stroll (we were both getting a bit of cabin fever!). The weather was amazing today and will be for the next several days- yippee! We set out without a destination in mind. We browsed the charity shop and the used furniture shop and then headed towards the street where Adrian lived during our first year of marriage. Even though it's only a 10 minute walk away I am scarcely in that neighborhood.

As we walked along I was looking at the various houses that we were passing when to my amazement I noticed a little house at the end of a drive, nestled behind a larger home. I took a double take and then decided to walk down the drive to see it up close. It was the sweetest house and had this great, overgrown front garden with a table and chair in it. It looked like it had just been picked up from the countryside somewhere and just set down in London. It was so private and cute and I loved it! Can we move in?





1 Response to Tucked away

Nats
February 6, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Hi, lovely photo. Funnily enough the alarm on that house was installed by my brother in law!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger