Thankful

Thursday, November 24, 2011

(This pic is from our work Thanksgiving meal 2 years ago)

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am dreaming of pumpkin and sweet potato right now.... just a couple more days til our celebration. Since moving overseas Thanksgiving is one of the holidays I miss the most especially this year when my whole family is together at my parent's house. We never forget to celebrate it over here though... just a couple of days later on Saturday so we can enjoy a lazy day of eating together. This year we are having a mixture of American and British friends over for a delicious feast. I can't wait!

Adrian and I have been trying to make a point of talking about what we are thankful for (I find it a lot easier to see the problems:)!) and it's been showing me how much we have to celebrate. I am thankful for so much, but especially for my little family above and my little giggler below!



2 Response to Thankful

November 24, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, Ann, Adrian and Samuel. We will really miss you three. We are thankful for you! God bless you.

November 24, 2011 at 10:27 AM

We wish we were there!!!!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger