Last weekend

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Over the weekend we decided to head in to central London for the day (via a 30 minute bus ride). It was such a beautiful day and we wanted to get out and make the most of it. London sparkles on sunny days and you wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

We started the morning in St James park where the most embarrassing thing happened.... do you see the pond in the photo above? Well I took an unplanned dip in it! My water bottle fell in to the lake and the next thing I knew instead of just reaching for the bottle I had slipped in to the lake and was up to my waste in water. Adrian said there was a collective gasp around me. Lets just say it wasn't my most graceful moment and not the best start to a day out (I was SOPPING WET!), but it was still a fantastic day:)!


No Response to "Last weekend"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger