Romantic getaway!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We got a night away - just the two of us!!! Actually we had 22 long hours away and it was wonderful! I have wanted to do something like this for a while but just wanted to make sure that Samuel would be okay with out us. And he was! My in laws kindly watched him and they said he asked for us twice and they told him the city we were in and he seemed satisfied with the answer:). I would definitely recommend a getaway- we enjoyed a walk, time in the pool/spa, good food, and I especially loved all the time we had to talk. It was like a months worth of dates in one day. I wonder if we could get another one in before our little peanut arrives!

2 Response to Romantic getaway!

March 9, 2012 at 5:30 AM

So pleased that you had a chance to get away - what a gift of time together.x

March 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Thanks so much Olivia! I highly recommend it:). xx

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger