40 weeks

Tuesday, June 26, 2012


Well 40 weeks has come and gone and we are waiting:)...  Samuel came a week late so I didn't expect this little guy to come any sooner, but still there is something about that date that is hard to not fixate on.  I keep trying to remind myself that the due date is a fairly arbitrary date plus if I lived in France the due date wouldn't be for another week (and I am very happy to pretend I am french)!

I am continuing to try to prepare for labor by drinking lots of water, eating healthy, staying active and relaxing.  I have been preparing for this birth by practicing hypnobirthing (which is a relaxation technique where you focus your mind similar to when you are daydreaming or reading a book), drinking raspberry leaf tea (from 34 weeks), taking prenatal yoga and meeting with my prenatal yoga teacher for a couples session to learn more techniques for working through the contractions.  I feel more prepared and more in sync with Adrian, but I still feel nervous about the intensity of labor.  I would appreciate any prayers!

No Response to "40 weeks"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger