An autumn treat

Thursday, October 25, 2012


Recently I had the most delicious autumn treat: a pumpkin ice cream sandwich! I had never had pumpkin ice cream before but when I saw it on the menu I had to try it.  The ice cream was generously sandwiched between 2 sugar cookies and the pairing was perfect!

If you want to to recreate this at home, I found some recipes for you to try out.  If you have an ice cream maker and want to make your own pumpkin ice cream I found a recipe by David Lebovitz here.  For those of us without an ice cream maker, Edy's carries pumpkin ice cream this time of year.

For sugar cookies, here is a great recipe.

Do let me know if you try to make these.  Enjoy!

No Response to "An autumn treat"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger