Polls

Wednesday, November 7, 2012


This year instead of having to be organized and remember to send in an absentee ballot from England, I was able to walk right into a polling station and submit my vote.  The place where I voted was actually my childhood church and I had even worked there as a volunteer on election day as a highschooler.  Getting ready to vote brought back so many memories... the last time I voted in person was in the West Village in New York and with all the damage from Hurricane Sandy, I wondered what voting was like there.

In many ways it will be a welcomed relief to have this election over, but it will be strange as it has been a constant topic of discussion on the radio, newspaper, tv, and in our home since moving back to the states in August.

No Response to "Polls"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger