The Dipytch Project: Baking

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme
(Top photo: Evie, Bottom photo: Ann)

Recently I have been reading a lot about french parenting and cooking through books such as Bringing up Bebe, French Kids Eat Everything and French Women Don't Get Fat.  I have really enjoyed them as I have felt more inspired to make our meal times a special family time and to make more of an effort to use fresh ingredients that are in season in my cooking.  I've also decided that I want to learn to bake bread for our family.  

My photo above shows my first attempt at a classic french baguette.  

Please visit Evie's blog to learn more about what inspired her photo.



2 Response to The Dipytch Project: Baking

December 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Fantastic, I might have to check some of those books out. And I'm looking forward to doing the rest of this project with you!

December 11, 2012 at 3:08 PM

So excited that we have found a way to still photograph together!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger