The Diptych Project: Trees

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

 The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme
Top photo: Evie, bottom photo: Ann

Yesterday my sons and I took a walk around our neighborhood and we were amazed by how many trees had blossomed in the last week.  Samuel even started pointing at trees saying "what a lovely tree, mommy" which of course made me smile.   I just love this time of year and would love to spend a few hours sitting under a cherry blossom reading a book while petals fell around me.   Sigh... :)

As I love trees, I knew that I had taken photos of quite a few over the pst several years.  Here are some favorites: Beautiful spring trees in London (while pregnant with Samuel).  A country walk in England.  A trip to Scotland.

Please visit Evie's blog to learn more about what inspired her photo.
You can see our previous diptychs here.


No Response to "The Diptych Project: Trees"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger