Botelet

Sunday, July 12, 2009





Since moving to England three years ago, I have been hearing about the gorgeous coastline and countryside of Cornwall. My husband and I thought it might be too far and expensive for a long weekend.

Once we decided to still go ahead and make the 5 hour drive to Cornwall, we had the task of finding a place to stay. This took me on a google journey of searching lists and recommendations until I stumbled upon a Guardian list that included Botelet farmhouse B&B. Once I saw the photographs and read through the website I was hooked!

We had such a fantastic time relaxing in this gorgeous, picturesque farm. We were shown such hospitality by Julie who runs the B&B and enjoyed a delicious breakfast including espresso each morning. We even joined Julie's parents on Sunday morning at their small Methodist chapel.

We hope to be back again (soon I hope) along with a few friends to stay in one of the two self catering cottages.

No Response to "Botelet"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger