Selvedge

Sunday, July 12, 2009





On Saturday, I went to the Grand Opening of Selvedge on Archway Road, near Highgate tube. I was especially looking forward to visiting this store as it is located in my corner of London. I can actually take a walk up a tree covered path following an old train line almost the entire way from my place to the store.

Selvedge is the shop of Selvedge magazine, a 5 year old textile magazine, which highlights the current innovations and explorations within the world of textiles and I would definitely recommend perusing their website. The shop brings to life the materials, products, ethos of the magazine plus much more.

The opening boasted sales as well as adorable teeny cupcakes and the outside of the store decorated with balloons and bunting.

1 Response to Selvedge

January 30, 2010 at 4:05 AM

I love Selvedge mag and I dream of visiting this store, even more so now that you have given me a peek inside. I found you via the BYW class.

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger