Introducing...

Friday, March 26, 2010

The second Anthropologie store in London...




This store recently opened and is only 15 minutes from my office! It is a gorgeous store - bright and airy. It took over the building of Antiquarius, a collection of antiques dealers. There are skylights and a waterfall inside part of the building. It is so different from the other Anthropologie store on Regents Street (which reminds me, I should post photos of that store, too).
Today is such a pretty spring day in London ... so a stroll to this store over my lunch break plus a french baguette and french butter is making this day so, so much better!
p.s. please excuse the quality of the photos - I only had my phone camera on me


3 Response to Introducing...

March 26, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Oh my! Lucky you to be so close to the new Anthropologie in London (and to live in London in general, actually...)! :)
Ciao and thanks for following on twitter!
Have a lovely weekend!
Suze

March 27, 2010 at 2:39 AM

So happy to see all your latest posts, Ann! I'm kind of amazed and stunned that Anthropologie is now in the Antiquarius building. I have sitting on my desk right at this moment a beautiful antique art deco fireplace tile that I put my coffee cup on. I bought it many, many years ago in Antiquarius. Interesting how things change. Thank you for the update from London! :) – g

March 31, 2010 at 3:05 PM

I have to say, I know what you mean. I felt sad knowing that Antiquarius was dissolving. From what I gather, it was finding it harder and harder to keep it full with antique dealers. That's so special that you have a fireplace tile from there.

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger