Capture this

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I had such a great time on Saturday on my photography course! I learned so much about how to take photos and had such an enjoyable day in the process and much of that was down to my tutor Simon's positive approach. It was also the longest I had been away from Samuel during the day which was really strange. I really missed him! I kept ringing Adrian to see how they were doing and of course they were having a great time.

This is one of my favorite photos from the day. It was taken at Piccadilly Circus and was the first time I had experimented with capturing moving objects. I am looking forward to practicing what I have learned, so watch out as I may be pointing a camera in your direction when you least expect it:)


No Response to "Capture this"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger