Oh shoot!

Friday, February 4, 2011

I can check another item off my get creative list... #5, taking a photography class. My husband completely surprised me at Christmas by giving me the gift of a one day photography course. It really touched me that he thought of something that would inspire and develop me creatively and that he took the time to research the perfect class for me. This workshop is offered by Photography Course London. I, and a small group of students who have similar cameras to me, will be guided out and about in London by a tutor to gain confidence in using our cameras. I am very excited (and a little nervous) not least of all because it will be the first time I spend the day a part from Samuel. I feel ready for it, though, and really excited for a day of learning some new skills and being focused on something different for a few hours. I look forward to sharing with you what I learn!

No Response to "Oh shoot!"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger