Music to my ears

Thursday, February 17, 2011


Laughter. Laughter. Laughter...

The sounds of this little guys adorable laugh are filling our flat. I don't think anything could make me happier than hearing him giggle! I've learned his ticklish spots but I have also figured out which voices or actions put him in stitches, too. I'm loving 5 and a half months!

Side note- Isn't the quilt he is lying on beautiful, too? It was a gift for our wedding from a family friend who works with an amazing NGO in India called Himalayan Tapestries. They employ women who are generally from quite difficult backgrounds. We were able to visit their production site/shop during our visit a year and a half ago and were very impressed by the work they do and the impact they have and are making on hundreds of women's lives.


No Response to "Music to my ears"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger