Refreshment

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Our weather has been constantly changing- rainy then warm and sunny... Thankfully we lucked out on the day we chose to have our adventure this week because it was a hot one! We packed up our bags and headed down to London Fields to meet up with a couple of friends and their little ones at the Lido. It was my first introduction with a Lido and lets just say I was very impressed! It is the only one that is heated in London and is fairly new so it was particularly special.


We set up a picnic and lounged in the sun and traded off watching one another's babies so we could alternate doing laps. I felt like I was on holiday!



I'm already planning when we can go there again!


No Response to "Refreshment"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger