Rooftop Gardens

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I have decided that Samuel and I are going to have regular adventure days and last week that day was to the South Bank. We had such a great time and some how things slotted together in such a perfect way. I was really hoping for some good coffee + reading time while Samuel napped, but didn't know if it would happen.

Happen it did and in the most perfect way... I found a lift to the rooftop gardens (which was a gift in and of itself as at first it looked like there was only a winding staircase to it) and after exploring the allotments for a bit I noticed 2 things: Samuel was getting sleepy and there was a rooftop cafe! Perfection!

Needless to say, I was a very happy girl. I had a full 45 minutes to drink a latte while reading Shantaram in the sunshine.







No Response to "Rooftop Gardens"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger