Saturday story

Monday, January 23, 2012

We had big plans for Saturday ... mainly going to Hyde Park so I could take some photos as I may have been having a pity party recently about my lack of time to spend on photography... but after being woken at 6 am by Mr. Samuel we decided on a much lazier day. There were english muffins and scrambled eggs for breakfast, COFFEE, naps and I don't remember much else except that we didn't leave the house til about 2.30 pm when we cycled to our local park.

I am loving our bike rides! I can tell Samuel does too as he gets so excited to get on the bike and put his helmet on but once we are out and about he acts so nonchalant about the whole thing. If I cycle past Adrian and him and wave a big hello, I'm lucky if he even looks my way! It's like he is thinking: I know, mom, I see you, but I am trying to blend in here:).



No Response to "Saturday story"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger