Fro yo time!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sammy and I took a little expedition to South Kensington today. It's funny how being a stay at home mom means I stay so local all the time that going to where I used to go to work 5 days a week feels like a big adventure. We went there to see my former co-workers and had such a lovely time catching up with them. It was also fun to see what changes had been made since I was last there especially the new shops and restaurants.

I knew I wanted to get something sweet before we headed home and was debating between a Hummingbird Bakery cupcake and a cookie from Ben's Cookies. Ben's Cookies won but then when we got to the shop it was closed for refurbishment:(. What to do, what to do? This pregnant ladies wants something sweet!

And then I remembered Snog- a delicious frozen yogurt place located just around the corner from S. Ken tube.
It was a perfect place to take Samuel as we could share the yogurt and toppings plus the decor is really fun for kids. The ceiling of the restaurant has moving clouds, there is a fake grass floor and the chairs are like toad stools! We had a mandarin frozen yogurt (that was a new flavor to me and it was really good!) with mango, mochi, and brownies. Yum!



No Response to "Fro yo time!"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger