Trains, trains, and trains

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


Sammy is missing riding the train and so are we!  With the holidays approaching and long car rides ahead I am especially missing the ease of jumping on a train.  At some point we must explore train travel in the states and plan our own adventure here!


2 Response to Trains, trains, and trains

me
November 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Beautiful photos! Despite growing up in the states and doing a lot of traveling, I've never traveled via train- I'd love to, though. :)

November 15, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Thanks so much Wendy! It means a lot to me that you visited my blog! I would definitely recommend train travel, especially in Europe but I think it would be fun to try it in the states sometime, too.

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger