delicious.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


After watching the most recent season of The Great British Bake Off (so good!), I am more inspired than ever to try new recipes.  I want to try to make things I have never made before and things I assumed would be too tricky to try at home.  I especially want to try my hand at pastry.  My first step is buying a new mixer as ours died shortly before we left London.  And I know from first hand experience how long it takes to mix something by hand... a meringue by hand takes a loooong time!

I was excited to find the books above: Tartine is a book of recipes from the highly recommended San Francisco bakery of the same name, Joy the Baker is a book by the author of one of my favorite food blogs, and Babycakes is a collection of recipes of gluten free and vegan desserts - which I thought was worth reading as several people around me have gone gluten free recently.  I'll let you know what recipes I try!

What are your favorite baking cookbooks?

1 Response to delicious.

November 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Mmmmmmm!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger