The Diptych Project: Celebration

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme
(Top photo: Evie, Bottom photo: Ann)

Happy new year!  As a child on new year's eve, my father always had us recount highlights from the year past and goals for the year ahead.  Though we moaned about having to participate, it always ended up being a really special time to think through the memories of the year and to appreciate the people that those memories had been made with.  As I shared in my post below, this past year has been one filled with so much change.  Though the year is a bit of blur, there have been so many special memories made and so much love shown to us.  In 2013 I want to celebrate more of the small moments of life and show my gratitude to those whose love carried us through this past year.  Oh, and definitely eat more cake!

Please visit Evie's blog to learn more about what inspired her photo.

You can see our previous diptychs herehere, and here.

Oh and I must give credit for the delicious cake above to my lovely sister Rachel!


No Response to "The Diptych Project: Celebration"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger