Frozen Beach

Monday, February 11, 2013



We enjoyed a walk with my parents along Lake Michigan on Saturday.  The edges of the lake were completely frozen with the most amazing peaks and waves created by the ice being pushed together.  We had the beach completely to ourselves and it was a playground for adult and kid alike as we climbed the snow dusted sand dunes.

2 Response to Frozen Beach

February 11, 2013 at 5:36 PM

That looks incredible! I love the way that ice forms. When I lived in Montreal I used to go doen to the turbulent St Lawrence river and watch giant chunks of ice as big as a house be tumbled around in the water. I can only imagine what it would be like to stand on the crest of a frozen wave xx

February 12, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Oh my goodness- ice chunks the size of a house? That sounds incredible!

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger