The Diptych Project: Parents

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme
Top photo: Evie, bottom photo: Ann

I love the joy captured on my parent's faces in this photo.  I think they may have been teasing me by trying to imitate my love for jumping in photos (as pictured here :)).  

After almost a decade of living a plane ride away from them, it has been wonderful to live so close to them for the past 6 months.  It still feels like a novelty that we can get in the car and drive to see them for the weekend and I don't think that is going to wear off any time soon!  They are both such amazing individuals- so kind, generous. clever, curious and funny.  I love them very much and am looking forward to many more weekend adventures together.    

My photo was taken in front of the frozen edges of Lake Michigan.

Please visit Evie's blog to learn more about what inspired her photo.
You can see our previous diptychs herehere, here, here, herehereherehere and here.


No Response to "The Diptych Project: Parents"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger