The Diptych Project: Market

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

 The Diptych Project: two friends (once neighbors & now an ocean apart), one theme
Top photo: Ann, bottom photo: Evie


Oh how I love markets!  Flower markets, food markets, any market really!  I love this week's diptych because for me finding a market - especially one selling fresh, local produce makes me feel connected to where I am living.  This past weekend we ventured to a summer farmer's market located in the Broad Ripple area of Indianapolis.  There were flowers, produce, fresh pasta, fermented foods, honeys, maple syrup, as well as live music and prepared foods for sale.  We will definitively be back there!  Evie's photo is especially dear to me as it is of the market next to my local tube in London.  I have walked past that fruit and veg stand SO MANY TIMES (usually in a rush:)).  Happy summer marketing!


Click here to learn about what inspired Evie's photo of a market.
Click here to see the rest of the Diptych Project.

No Response to "The Diptych Project: Market"

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger