Inspiration

Sunday, February 7, 2010


I have been doing a lot of thinking recently about what is important to me and what inspires me and this is the collage I put together to depict it. I hope you like it and I look forward to explaining more in my future posts.


8 Response to Inspiration

February 7, 2010 at 5:40 PM

Hello Annie...coming over from BYW...What a wonderful board of inspiration, its so bright and colorful! I love all of the orange!

February 7, 2010 at 5:41 PM

love it.... the bright colours are fabulous!

February 7, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Love the British vibe...especially the flag...I used to live in London and miss it sometimes! Great job! see you in class!

February 7, 2010 at 5:59 PM

me too...love the bright colours, too...it looks great...well done, really...;)...

February 8, 2010 at 6:58 AM

I love the colours and personal touches (like the tag). Your doing great!

February 8, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Hi,
love it so much! Your colors and textures are lovely and it is all so heartfelt.

February 22, 2010 at 12:44 AM

Hi Ann, your inspiration collage is clear about what you want to focus on. Good job!
hmmm-I want to add that your header images are divine and each image seems to speak about London, markets and what you seem to want your blog to be about which is amazing. Those images make me want to see more!
-also is there any way to allow readers to leave comments with the name/url option on blogger? I usually do not leave comments when there is not this function enabled because I do not really have a blogger account...just this fake one :) Something to think about.

March 7, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Thanks so much... my heart is overflowing because all of your encouragement! Wow...

oh beauty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger